- (although it does fine on a search of "nordic ski forum" -- but lots of people don't think of searching that way)
Some ideas about how to make xcskiworld show up:
* put links to www.xcskiforum.com in your personal web page (together with saying what topics it's about -- even better if you put the words "cross country skiing" or whatever you hope people might search for in the text of the link)
* post links to www.xcskiforum.com in other public forums (including bicycling and running forums during winter)
* site administrators: put key search words out on the visible text of the home page. (currently lotsa critical searchable words are buried in a hidden "meta" tag, which Google and other search engines tend not to take very seriously.
* ? pay for some advertising somewhere ? (but seems like first do more of the obvious "free" options.