XC Ski Forum Outage and Issues

News, announcements and discussions about xcskiforum.

Moderator: Moderator Group

rmattson
Forum Admin

XC Ski Forum Outage and Issues

Postby rmattson » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Sorry about yesterday everyone! Unbeknownst to me the webhost decided to upgrade PHP and mySQL on the server. All of my websites were down for I'm not sure how long yesterday. I noticed at about 7 PM and got everything up in about 45 minutes. I will be updating the forum version somewhere in the coming weeks as well.

I see there is also an issue with avatars displaying. I will try to patch that up in the next couple days.
Ryan

MN Hoser
Ski Forum God

Re: XC Ski Forum Outage and Issues

Postby MN Hoser » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:59 pm

I never notice any problem with this forum, so I think you're doing a great job. Thanks.

Jay

Montana
World Cup

Re: XC Ski Forum Outage and Issues

Postby Montana » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:45 am

rmattson wrote:Sorry about yesterday everyone! Unbeknownst to me the webhost decided to upgrade PHP and mySQL on the server. All of my websites were down for I'm not sure how long yesterday. I noticed at about 7 PM and got everything up in about 45 minutes. I will be updating the forum version somewhere in the coming weeks as well.

I see there is also an issue with avatars displaying. I will try to patch that up in the next couple days.

Thanks for the update Ryan. I noticed the forum was offline yesterday. And today my Avitar does not display. No biggie though.
38th consecutive Birkie in 2018!
Ralph Thornton, Ear Mountain Photography

Return to “XCSkiForum”