What works best and How to
Moderator: Moderator Group
- Ski Forum God
- Posts: 1287
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:28 am
- Location: Golden Valley Minnesota
Why do wax manufacturers sell you wax and then charge you for the manual? Shouldn't the manual come with the wax?
- xcskiforum 20K
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:56 am
- Location: Saint Paul, MN
Go to www.swixsport.com
A very exhaustive wax manual is available for download and they also have a waxing video (?) for viewing that shows texhniques that you could use.
- xcskiforum 10K
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:38 pm
- Location: Capital Region, NY
one obvious reason is that after a year or two of serious skiing you'd have a dozen copies of the manual.
Return to “Wax and Waxing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest