cross / back country ski boots Alpina BC 1550 size 43

Buy/Sell/Trade

Moderator: Moderator Group

XCSki
xcskiforum 10K

cross / back country ski boots Alpina BC 1550 size 43

Postby XCSki » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm

cross country / back country ski boots Alpina BC 1550 size 43 Euro (9.5 to 10 US mens size) $80

Excellent condition - only used a few times, then I bought the next size up. These are awesome boots, I bought them one size too small, and I now use the exact same boot, just one size bigger. I love them. They are the stiffest boot you can get without going to a 3 pin binding (in fact, Alpina makes the same boot with 3 pin binding). The 1550 use the NNN binding. These boots normally retail around $160, but I am offering them in excellent condition for half price. I just went back country skiing for 4 days in my new Alpinas and they were super stable and comfortable.

Check out the pictures, and e-mail with any questions. chris dot richburg at rcn dot com

From www.orscrosscountryskisdirect.com

The Alpina BC 1550 NNN backcountry ski boots raise the bar in a fully featured all-mountain backcountry skiing boot. Comfortable enough to be worn all day with Thinsulate insulated lining to keep your feet dry and toasty. The NNN sole is designed to be used with the NNN BC / BC Magnum bindings for the ultimate in high-performance all terrain maneuvering and carving dynamic and controlled turns on the descents. The Alpina BC 1550 backcountry boots are built from coated leather combined with a plastic cuff for a superb balance of comfort and control, even when venturing through very deep snow. In short, serious backcountry skiers will appreciate this long lasting and durably constucted boot with super sturdy and beefy design that provides a great fit and comfort no matter what conditions or weather encountered. Compatible with NNN BC / BC Magnum ski bindings etc.

Recommended Use:
Serious backcounty skiers demanding the perfect combination of warmth, comfort and control for flawless performance all day & every day in varying terrain and snow conditions. Stable and powers through everything when breaking trail. Stiff construction will also deliver nice telemark turns on the way down. Compatible with NNN BC / BC Magnum ski bindings.

Alpina BC 1550 Backcountry Ski Boots Technology:
wrap around plastic cuff allows full range of motion while providing excellent torsional stability
plastic heel counter
toe box protection
NNN sole offers ideal balance between stiffness and flex for all-day backcountry trekking and encountering variable descents with a range of steepness and snow type

worm-rider
xcskiforum 20K

Postby worm-rider » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Are these boots still available??

addseo1115
xcskiforum 10K

Re: cross / back country ski boots Alpina BC 1550 size 43

Postby addseo1115 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:36 am

I bought them one size too small, and I now use the exact same boot, just one size bigger. I love them.
คาสิโน gclub

Return to “For Sale / Trade”