FS: Pro Combi Pilot Boots 12.5 UK (SOLD)

Buy/Sell/Trade

Moderator: Moderator Group

Montana
World Cup

FS: Pro Combi Pilot Boots 12.5 UK (SOLD)

Postby Montana » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Still available February 20, 2014 For Sale
Salomon Pro Combi Pilot Boots
Size: 12.5 UK, EUR 48, CM 31, USA 13

I purchased these boots new from New Moon Ski Shop on February 17, 2013. I skied in them 3 times and they are in like new condition. They are just a little too big for me. I replaced them with a smaller size.

These boots are the current version and are black and white in color. Please see the attached photos. They fit the Pilot Skate bindings and the Pilot or Propulse Classic bindings.

Edited to add the following info: The boots are also compatible with profil auto and manual bindings for either skate or classic. Or, to simplify, they are compatible with any salomon binding from the last 25ish years with the only potential modification of creating a larger groove for the second pin as well as minor trimming of the flex bit.

Asking $95 which includes US Priority Mail any where in the US. If you think that's too high make me an offer. Direct any questions to me at ralph at montana dot com

Last edited by Montana on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
38th consecutive Birkie in 2018!
Ralph Thornton, Ear Mountain Photography

nxski
World Cup

Re: For Sale: Salomon Pro Combi Pilot Boots Size 12.5 UK

Postby nxski » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 pm

I'm not in the market, but to help with your sale, I'll mention that they are also compatible with profil auto and manual bindings for either skate or classic. Or, to simplify, they are compatible with any salomon binding from the last 25ish years with the only potential modification of creating a larger groove for the second pin as well as minor trimming of the flex bit.

Good luck with the sale!
"Live the life you love, love the life you live"

nes-design-construction.com

Nick Spurling

Raubie
xcskiforum 50K

Re: For Sale: Salomon Pro Combi Pilot Boots Size 12.5 UK

Postby Raubie » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 pm

I have a pair of the previous generation all black Pro Combis w/10mm setback (paying almost double). I ended up with mine because the store didn't have the SLAB Skiathlon's in my size - and have been happy with them. I bought mine very snug, and I don't feel like I'm missing much compared to my other SLABs, but they're much more comfortable - all day comfortable. Great price for these updated Pro Combis!

Good luck.

Mcb0sse
xcskiforum 10K

Re: FS: Pro Combi Pilot Boots 12.5 UK (available 12/01/2013)

Postby Mcb0sse » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Any chance these are still available?

Montana
World Cup

Re: FS: Pro Combi Pilot Boots 12.5 UK (available 12/01/2013)

Postby Montana » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Whose boots are you asking about? My 12.5 UK Pro Combi boots that started this thread are still available. Contact me at Ralph at Montana dot com.

Btw, to Raubie, you really should create a separate thread to avoid confusion.
38th consecutive Birkie in 2018!
Ralph Thornton, Ear Mountain Photography

Return to “For Sale / Trade”