The old tube was leaking where the valve is connected, it looks like it had been stretched by not being installed properly. However, I might have made the exact same error as i didn't powder the tube as per recommendation, and now it looks like the valve is at an angle following the fight to put the tyre on...
90 psi 6.2 bar max it says on the tyre, thanks. The pump is great BTW.
I fixed the remaining brake and tightened up all screws so now the skis are ready to go, although one bearing probably needs replacing soon. Quite excited to try them, but of course now I'm getting a cold so will have to wait some days.
Magnus Johansson wrote:The modification consists of cutting away bits of the fork above the shaft directly behind the heel piece of the binding.
Can't do that with the brakes as they are using that area.