Page 1 of 1

IDT rollerskis in Canada/US

Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:24 am
by pastlives
Are there any retailers in North America selling IDT rollerskis?

Re: IDT rollerskis in Canada/US

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:36 am
by Magnus Johansson
pastlives wrote:Are there any retailers in North America selling IDT rollerskis?

I suggest that you ask IDT: http://www.idtsports.com/nc/skjema.aspx ... skjemaid=1

Re: IDT rollerskis in Canada/US

Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:45 pm
by pastlives
I tried that form but haven't heard back yet -- if/when they get back to me I'll update this thread with their response.

Re: IDT rollerskis in Canada/US

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:36 am
by Magnus Johansson
pastlives wrote:I tried that form but haven't heard back yet -- if/when they get back to me I'll update this thread with their response.

Yes, do that. Is there a particular model you are interested in?

Re: IDT rollerskis in Canada/US

Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:41 pm
by pastlives
Magnus Johansson wrote:Yes, do that. Is there a particular model you are interested in?


Their classic rollerskis (IDT Classic Elite). I'm in the market for a new pair of classic roller skis and since reading the Faster Skier review (http://fasterskier.com/fsarticle/living ... ki-review/) my curiosity has been piqued.

Re: IDT rollerskis in Canada/US

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:10 pm
by davidb
This FS review is nonsense!

Re: IDT rollerskis in Canada/US

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:05 pm
by Magnus Johansson
davidb wrote:This FS review is nonsense!

Can you be more specific?