Hello from Vancouver

Who are you?

Moderator: Moderator Group

nxski
World Cup

Hello from Vancouver

Postby nxski » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 am

Hi,

I'm happy to see that an xc ski forum exists and from the looks of it is active as well. I work at Sigge's Sport Villa, am an ex-racer, skate and classic ski at Cypress as well as many other area's if I get the time, supply bullet proof pole tubes and manage the "Nick's Nordic News" Facebook page. I work also as a general contractor (see NES Design & Construction), drive an awesome, heavily modified Delica and am no stranger to forums (I moderate delica.ca). Sounds like I'm bragging a bit here but this is the introduction section and I'm just scratching the surface here (I like to stay busy). :roll:

Hopefully this turns out to be a great winter! :supz:

Nick
"Live the life you love, love the life you live"

nes-design-construction.com

Nick Spurling

rmattson
Forum Admin

Re: Hello from Vancouver

Postby rmattson » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:50 am

Welcome! As far as I know we were the first XC Ski Forum and I have only seen one other out there.

Winter here it getting another late start, we had 3-4" of snow but it rained over the weekend and it's all gone.
Ryan

nxski
World Cup

Re: Hello from Vancouver

Postby nxski » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 am

rmattson wrote:Welcome! As far as I know we were the first XC Ski Forum and I have only seen one other out there.

Winter here it getting another late start, we had 3-4" of snow but it rained over the weekend and it's all gone.

That's unlucky, we are getting tons now but it was a slow start to the season.
"Live the life you love, love the life you live"

nes-design-construction.com

Nick Spurling

Return to “Introduce Yourself”