newbe Q&A and intro

Who are you?

Moderator: Moderator Group

Kingfisher
xcskiforum 10K

newbe Q&A and intro

Postby Kingfisher » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:58 am

Hello everyone, I'm Francis from Akwesasne ON. Canada. I'm only in my second season of Xcountry skiing and I'm lovein it! Snow shoes are too restrictive and walking, we'll I don't have feet like (Thumper) As being new to this sport I'm wanting increasingly better gear. My first pr. skis are a touring model I bought at garage sale with poles and I purchased new boots with the 3 pin binding. These bindings have clearly marked right and left sides so I check my tattoo for apropreate side to fasten to! lol but seriously, I had just purchased (used again) a pair of Alpina T 5000 at 195cm length with sns bindings, my question is: there skies or bindings are not marked (clearly) that I can see... right or left! Is this normal for this newer type bindings or am I not interpreting the signs! :|

Magnus Johansson
World Cup

Re: newbe Q&A and intro

Postby Magnus Johansson » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:27 am

Kingfisher wrote:Is this normal for this newer type bindings or am I not interpreting the signs! :|

Hello, Francis! NN-50, NNN (and its derivatives Prolink and Turnamic) and SNS bindings have no right or left.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”