This websites founder

Something for summer

Moderator: Moderator Group

zeek
xcskiforum 20K

Postby zeek » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:42 pm

My sympathies to his family and friends. I am shocked ,saddened and moved by this tragedy.

Cloxxki
World Cup

Postby Cloxxki » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:38 am

I didn't know Gregg personally either, but the forums he created here are benefitting me to a great extent as well. Even a bike review he posted co-prompted me to go ahead with a bike purchase recently.

I'm very sorry to hear about his untimely loss.

Just yesterday I heard of another man who had passed, he collapsed from his bike. And now the bike takes one more. I will say the same again as yesterday. When you die riding, you were definately too young to go. But then, in the saddle is how I'd hope to go, if I had to go too young.

My sympathies go out to Gregg's family and friends. Someone who can put so much effort towards the good for others, will surely leave a big void in many a heart.

Ride the eternal bike and ski trails till we catch up, Gregg. Sorry that we'll only be able meet up there.
I'll miss your positive attitude around here and MTBR.com.

J, The Netherlands

Alpinord
xcskiforum 50K

Postby Alpinord » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:32 pm

Wow! This is truly saddening. My condolences to all affected and close to Gregg. My communications with Gregg were always enjoyable and positive. I've learned a lot from the 'community' he created. I hope it lives on in his honor.
Best regards, Terry, SlideWright
Active Life Tools and Wares

Waxing and base prep blog

fishskicanoe
xcskiforum 40K

Postby fishskicanoe » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:11 am

Since I'm not a much of a biker, I just found out about this now. How incredibly sad.

fsc
Snow snow snow!

Return to “Biking”