1000 cheating Russians

Anything goes, politics, jokes, etc

Moderator: Moderator Group

Neuro
xcskiforum 40K

Re: 1000 cheating Russians

Postby Neuro » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:57 am

Wow, what a left field, presumptuous and prejudicial post.

About the topic, I'm unable to see in the report you link to the evidence for Legkov and Belov's cheating. Where is it?

Magnus Johansson
World Cup

Postby Magnus Johansson » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:48 am

skiffrace wrote:The International Olympic Committee has nothing else to do but to pick on the poor lily-white Russians.

IOC has of course other things to do, but I believe they are under pressure from among others the homo activist Jews and their supporters that can't stand Russia defending the elementary building blocks in society. See the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuXIozVW5e4

skiffrace wrote:You (Neuro) come from a Western country/culture where openness, honesty and transparency are the accepted social norms, and are unable to understand the Russian asiatic culture where none of the above applies.

The Russian culture is not Asian but European. The Western countries and cultures today are not very honest and transparent, and are very afraid of the truth, dominated as they are by Jewish lies like the Holocaust and 9/11.

Neuro
xcskiforum 40K

Postby Neuro » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:08 am

Magnus Johansson wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuXIozVW5e4

lies like the Holocaust

No doubt there is a massive campaign against Russia on all fronts and with respect but that is some crazy ----.

Magnus Johansson
World Cup

Postby Magnus Johansson » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:39 pm

Neuro wrote:No doubt there is a massive campaign against Russia on all fronts and with respect but that is some crazy ----.

What is crazy is all the Jewish lies, killing and destruction. Already Jesus knew it well when he spoke to the Jews in John 8:44: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Almost 2000 years later legendary chess master Bobby Fischer said the following in two radio interviews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS0oXXJCbdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

If you understand that the official story of 9/11 is a lie but have not yet realized that the Holocaust also is a lie, please watch "David Cole in Auschwitz":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

Neuro
xcskiforum 40K

Postby Neuro » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:49 am

We all know from the fake Iraq war that cost a million lives there are massive conspiracies, but that the holocaust was a lie is just too far fetched for me, sorry. And the 'love is between a man and woman only' -thing is just plain dumb. Same with basing anything on the bible or any other fairy tales.

Anyway, those are all for the off-topic forum. Here it's about Russian doping scandal that has to be viewed with the political situation approaching a new cold war, with all its dirty tactics and propaganda.

I fully accept Russia is capable of systematic doping as we've even seen from when Finland did it, and Austria also has a bad history, proving that this is not really about where the country's is located or the culture.

The problem I have is when politics affect due process and fair play. Suspicion and circumstantial can't really be enough, and neither can punishing a group affecting innocents.
Last edited by Neuro on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magnus Johansson
World Cup

Postby Magnus Johansson » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 am

Neuro wrote:We all know from the fake Iraq war that cost a million lives there are massive conspiracies, but that the holocaust was a lie just too far fetched for me, sorry.

I am also sorry for that. James Files, the shooter on the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas on 22 November 1963, once said that if people would come to know that he shot John F Kennedy they would not be able to handle it. I believe the truth about an event like the Holocaust is even harder to handle for the common man.

Neuro wrote:And the 'love is between a man and woman only' -thing is just plain dumb. Same with basing anything on the bible or any other fairy tales.

No, it is not dumb; it is the natural order that the Jews hate. Didn't you listen to Bobby Fischer's "Notes on the Jew"? What is a fairy tale with Jesus' words to the Jews?

Neuro wrote:Anyway, those are all for the off-topic forum.

This is the off-topic forum.

Neuro wrote:Here it's about Russian doping scandal that has to be viewed to with the political situation approaching a new cold war, with all it's dirty tactics and propaganda.

Yes, the political situation includes the Jews to a very great extent.

Neuro wrote:The problem I have is when politics affect due process and fair play. Suspicion and circumstantial can't really be enough, and neither can punishing a group affecting innocents.

I agree. The banning of Legkov and Belov is corrupt which is something that should be pointed out by all journalists, but instead many of them run the errands of the media Jews and the crazy cabal ruling the world.

Magnus Johansson
World Cup

Postby Magnus Johansson » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:36 am

Here is Alexander Legkov's written statement regarding IOC's decision to disqualify him from the 2014 Olympic Games and barring him from participating in future Olympics (English translation at the bottom of the page): http://www.flgr.ru/news/3754.html

If Legkov is truthful and wins this fight, what will happen to the IOC?

Neuro
xcskiforum 40K

Postby Neuro » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:05 am

The take by commentators here on these latest actions is that it's just a move by IOC to allow Russia to enter the olympics, showing that something was done.

But they call out the hypocrisy by IOC to allow Russia to enter when its really the country that's been cheating, and IOC have zero tolerance policy for doping.

Weirdly, the head of anti-doping in Norway said the latest exclusions of athletes were fine as long as there were proof, but there is none. It's as if he's not really following the case..

skiffrace
xcskiforum 50K

Postby skiffrace » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:09 pm

neuro wrote:Wow, what a left field, presumptuous and prejudicial post.

I meant my post as a compliment to the nordics, but it did not work, so I take it back and start over:
the nordic confined, self-congratulatory and satiated existence (see "hygge") stripped you of critical thinking ability, and left with it's diseased cousin - the conspiratorial delusions. The 3rd dimension does not exist to an ant meandering on a table.

Magnus Johansson
World Cup

Postby Magnus Johansson » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:11 am

Now it seems IOC is going for a ban of Russia at the Olympic Games 2018 instead of presenting proof that the banned individual Russian skiers really have violated the rules. IOC claims to have found a huge database that confirms Russian state sponsored doping and now wants to force Russia to admit its violations. I assume Russia will question the authenticity of that database.

Neuro
xcskiforum 40K

Postby Neuro » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:02 am

skiffrace wrote:
neuro wrote:Wow, what a left field, presumptuous and prejudicial post.

I meant my post as a compliment to the nordics, but it did not work, so I take it back and start over:
the nordic confined, self-congratulatory and satiated existence (see "hygge") stripped you of critical thinking ability, and left with it's diseased cousin - the conspiratorial delusions. The 3rd dimension does not exist to an ant meandering on a table.

No, we have just moved on from the 'good and evil' simpleton thinking that a recent American president found worked great on the American psyche, yours too by the looks of it.

For instance, I bet you really believe the attack on Iraq was a sincere and selfless act by USA to rid the world of a danger, and anything to the contrary just wild conspiracy talk, and that the missile shield planned for Europe from before 2007, really was for the 'Iranian threat' as it was stated, and any talk that it was really against Russia more wild conspiracy talk again?

For us who didn't form our world views on an 80s Sylvester Stallone film or have any bone in the cold war, it's clear to see that world events are more than black and white, and that there has been a clear policy against Russia in the last decade ramped up to where it now looks like a new cold war, with actions and propaganda resembling those of that time.

Neuro
xcskiforum 40K

Postby Neuro » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:37 am

Martin Sundby during his press conference before the season opener at Beitostølen now, says he really wants proof of the doping in the latest athletes' cases as he can see none and finds the whole thing strange.

He says it's more difficult to understand in Legkov's case as he even wanted out of the Russian system and moved to Switzerland with his own team and was tested regularly there.

Return to “Way Off Topic”