1000 cheating Russians

Anything goes, politics, jokes, etc

Moderator: Moderator Group

Magnus Johansson
xcskiforum 40K

Re: 1000 cheating Russians

Postby Magnus Johansson » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:42 am

MN Hoser wrote:Thanks Lew, regarding the "birther" stuff in particular.

Please explain your comment, Jay. What is "birther stuff"?

rmattson
Forum Admin

1000 cheating Russians

Postby rmattson » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:23 pm

This is a cross country ski forum not a political forum.
All posts moved to way off topic forum.
Ryan

Magnus Johansson
xcskiforum 40K

Postby Magnus Johansson » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:05 am

rmattson wrote:This is a cross country ski forum not a political forum.
All posts moved to way off topic forum.

I think the subject is strongly cross-country related since among the suspects there are cross-country skiers.

skiffrace
xcskiforum 30K

Postby skiffrace » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:12 am

What is "birther stuff"?

Claims that Obama is not a real US president because he was [not born in the US, African/Kenyan, too black, not a 'real American' etc. etc.]
Sold as a marketing product to ~100 million US and overseas customers by Donald Trump a few years ago, withdrawn from the market (due to product obsolescence) by Donald Trump couple of months ago. http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit ... ed-states/
Many overseas customers did not get the memo.

I think the subject is strongly cross-country related since among the suspects there are cross-country skiers.

I've never seen pictures of Obama x-country skiing on the lawn of the White House.

Magnus Johansson
xcskiforum 40K

Postby Magnus Johansson » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:42 pm

skiffrace wrote:
What is "birther stuff"?

Claims that Obama is not a real US president because he was [not born in the US, African/Kenyan, too black, not a 'real American' etc. etc.]
Sold as a marketing product to ~100 million US and overseas customers by Donald Trump a few years ago, withdrawn from the market (due to product obsolescence) by Donald Trump couple of months ago. http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit ... ed-states/
Many overseas customers did not get the memo.

I've never seen pictures of Obama x-country skiing on the lawn of the White House.

Please,Tom, quote with the name of the commentator: Click the button with the quotation marks (") or type in square brackets "quote="Magnus Johansson"" if you're quoting me.

Tom: "etc. etc."

Can birther stuff be almost anything regarding Obama? Obama is an unconstitutional president. It's a simple fact many Americans have failed to understand, or don't want to understand.

What has Obama's lack of cross-country skiing on the lawn of the White House to do with 1000 cheating Russians?

Return to “Way Off Topic”