NN-75 specifications

Skis, Boots and Pole Reviews and Discussion

Moderator: Moderator Group

Magnus Johansson
xcskiforum 40K

NN-75 specifications

Postby Magnus Johansson » Sat May 07, 2016 3:38 am

The other day I wrote to Rottefella and asked what the specifications of the ski binding type NN-75 are because there are some different versions of it. They sent me a PDF file with their current 75 mm telemark bindings but that wasn't the answer I hoped for.

I know of at least three NN-75 versions: Nordic Norm 75 mm, Nordic Norm Large, and a Russian NN-75. The first one is 75 mm wide (inner measurement) at the pin line. The pin line (measured from the center pin) is 30 mm in front of the rear pair of screws. Those two screws are 26 mm apart and 47 mm behind the front screw (the same distances later used for the three front screws on NNN, SNS and Prolink). The bail runs 3 mm in front of the pin line. The second version, Large, is 82 mm wide at the pin line. The pin line is 25 mm in front of the rear pair of screws which in turn are 31 mm apart and 52 mm behind the front screw. The bail runs 7 mm in front of the pin line. A Russian version of NN-75 is shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VLY9aUel1M

How many NN-75 are there?

Return to “XC Ski Gear Discussion”