Wassup?

Stuff that doesnt fit anywhere else.

Moderator: Moderator Group

Neuro
World Cup

Wassup?

Postby Neuro » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:25 am

After the best winter for years came the best summer I can remember so obviously loving it even if a bit on the warm side. If this is climate change I'm loving it.. ;)

Still to get rollerskiing, but even normal gym training has been suspended in the heat and after the busy winter skiing season. Just boating and faffing around. Gained some weight too.. :drinkers:

What you up to?

trotro
xcskiforum 20K

Re: Wassup?

Postby trotro » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:31 am

Rollerskiing and road cycling for me. It is now insanely hot, although compared to normal about the same for the time of year.

Learned to T-stop on rollerskis (with old wheels) for what it is worth. Used to be able to do this ok on rollerblades but I now find Rollerblades to be very high and wonder how I ever used to whizz about on them.

Neuro
World Cup

Postby Neuro » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:45 am

Back training again, but still no rollerskiing. Just no appetite for it. It's as if I had my fill this winter and must save it for the next.

Neuro
World Cup

Postby Neuro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Next week I'll start preparing for winter in as much as I'll take a hammer and chisel to my normal route and remove (or cut the tip if too big to be removed) the stones that stick up first snow.

I'm also considering selling my skate skis now that I got skin skis. My favorite skate track was cut up (part made into a road), and the other good ones means a lot of very steep climbs going back and i find it tedious. With skin skis I'm always ready for a classic run and then there are so many tracks to choose from.

Return to “General Discussion”